The Mail app will get a number of useful upgrades with iOS 16. One of many new options is the flexibility to cease e-mail from being delivered after hitting the ship button. Learn alongside for a hands-on have a look at the way it works to unsend e-mail with iPhone on iOS 16.
Apple’s Mail app has gotten a variety of latest options with iOS 16. A few of the main ones are the choice to Ship Later, Remind Later, and even unsend e-mail should you act rapidly sufficient.
Beneath we’ll give attention to the way it works to unsend e-mail on iPhone.
Unsend e-mail with iPhone: The way it works in iOS 16
Important: the unsend e-mail choice is simply accessible for a really quick window after hitting ship
- Operating iOS 16 on iPhone, open the Mail app
- Instantly after sending an e-mail, have a look at the underside of your display
- Select Undo Ship – solely accessible for 10 seconds after sending an e-mail – however may additionally rely in your web connection
- You’ll see the e-mail draft once more, select Cancel within the prime left nook to unsend the e-mail
- You’ll be able to affirm the e-mail was not despatched by taking a look at your Despatched folder – and it is going to be saved in your Drafts folder
The way to customise the unsend e-mail time window
- Open the Settings app
- Swipe down and select Mail
- On the very backside, faucet Undo Ship Delay
- Now you possibly can select between off, 10, 20, or 30 seconds
Right here’s how the method appears to be like to unsend e-mail with iPhone:
As talked about above, you’ll solely get the prospect to unsend e-mail should you catch it nearly instantly after hitting the ship button.
When you faucet the “Undo Ship” button, you’ll see the e-mail draft once more, simply faucet “Cancel” as proven under. Then you possibly can edit or simply delete the unsent e-mail out of your Drafts folder.
Thanks for studying our information on methods to unsend e-mail with iPhone in iOS 16!
Learn extra on iOS 16:
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.